Everytime I watch this video that Brian made for my dad's birthday, I can't help but just laugh until I cry. For those of you who haven't checked it out. Please do so on the link below. You'll be sure to giggle and maybe you'll even attempt to Gator like Cajun Man Charlie (my dad).
3 comments:
Dear Brian and Denae,
Just left my message on the older blog showing your wonderful home. Just loved the Gator show...reminds me of Skip in college.
Keep in touch..I am in Amsterdam and have been for 2 weeks but I am leaving this weekend for home. Have to see my Eva.
Love to both of you. Oh yes Chad and Lynsey are pregnant.
Linda
love the new blog! the next youtube of Charlie should be of him and LAcey carwashing at her wedding! take care, Karen
hey guys!
so glad you are there safe and sound! i love the blog, such a good way to keep in touch!
much love
kel!
Post a Comment