D turns 30!! The dirty 30 came pretty fast! And though at first I was holding on to 29--I've now fully embraced the year "30". I feel very fortunate to have been blessed with an amazing 30 years of life--I have a lot to be thankful for: a wonderful husband that has made the last 5 years so full of adventure, a family that is always there to support me, and great friends who are always there to make me smile and laugh---I look back on the past 30 years and think--wow how fast the time has flown by. The only thing missing right now in my 30's is the voice of my
Mawmaw--this is the first year I didn't receive a birthday phone call. She was as true and dear as a friend can be--and as loving and
nurturing as a grandmother should be. I live each day and count the blessings and time that I was able to share with her. She is greatly missed~but I know she's looking down on us from above.
Vanesa was in town, so B, her, and I went out to dinner and then to see some live jazz music! We started the night out with opening gifts and drinking a bottle of Veuve Cliquot! Cheers to "30"!

Yeah for present time!
.JPG)
D opening B's gift.
.JPG)
Are you kidding? This is what I get for turning 30: anti-age spray, an age-eraser, and a prune juice shooter:)---darn...am I really getting older?
.JPG)
I never thought my husband would actually buy me an awesome kimchi pot!!
This is what I wanted : I love it!!
.JPG)
Giving the Italian man on the street a big hug and kiss!
.JPG)
I was trying to stick out my belly like his!
.JPG)
Rodeo Drive in Apgujeong, Seoul!
.JPG)
V & D being crazy!
.JPG)
Celebrating 30 years of life with our favorite wine producer: Illuminati!
We harvested grapes at their winery 3 times while living in Italy.
I was so excited that the jazz restaurant carried one of their wines: Ilico.
.JPG)
Awesome jazz music!
.JPG)
My brithday cake!~
.JPG)
Cheers!
.JPG)
Make a wish!
.JPG)
Yummy whipped cream icing!
.JPG)
Funny video of V and me. We thought B was taking a picture--but he was taking video instead!
No comments:
Post a Comment